How long have you been doing what you do, and how did you become a Soul Space Mentor?
To answer this question, it’s probably best that I share with you a defining moment that brought meto where I am today – coaching people like you on exactly what to do to create a sense of peace and order in their home and within themselves, and boost self confidence in creating an environment that speaks and acknowledges who they are, and create a clarity of conscious intentions.
I was born to become an interior designer, literally and figuratively; it was in my genes. My father was an engineer and architect and my mother was a creative jack-of-all-trades: master chef, astrologer, designer & florist just to name a few. Growing up, my family and I lived all over the world and traveled extensively, so my environment has always been a reflection of all things beautiful and comfortable. At the time, I didnt realize the significance environment had on meuntil I moved to London.
In 1999, I was in the final year of finishing my degree in US Foreign Policy when I realized that I could not see myself doing that as a lifelong career. I had a British passport, so I decided to move to London and took a job with a company that sold luxury home goods, bedding, and accessories. The first seed was planted.
Surprisingly, I was working in a setting that was cluttered and chaotic. The office was small, cramped with desks, which seemed just shoved into spaces, and no air conditioning. It was loud, morale was low, and everyone was miserableThere was no way I could be productive in this environment, so I approached the COO with a design plan and was given permission to redo the office space. I added dynamic colors, purchased new desks and chairs, which were now set up in pods, so people could actually work together and not yell from across the office. BONUS! I also got us air conditioning, which is pretty much unheard of in London! There was an immediate shift in my co-workers performance and mood. People were ecstatic. It was an epiphany: change your environment; change your experience.
In 2004, I moved back to the United States knowing I needed to live in a city where I would feel fostered and supported by the environment. LA has become my soul’s home. For nine months, I worked in the movie industry and loved the respite, but knew I wasn’t living my life’s purpose. A friend who helped me revise my resume came running into my home one day exclaiming that he found the perfect job for me on Craigslist as an interior designer. No one had applied because it was misfiled. The seed that was planted in London now began to bloom.
The dictionary defines interior as being within; inside of anything; internal; inner; further toward a centerI realized that I am not just an interior designer who buys furniture and selects paint colorI help women design themselves from the inside out. Their physical space is simply a reflection of their soul’s space.
I cleaned up my past and started teaching women how they can do the same: I watched their homes reflect peace and order, their confidence bloomed as their clarity became more intentional and the space reflected the beauty within them. I have since made a commitment to dedicate the rest of my professional life to helping other women understand the impact that our home/office environment has on our soul, mood, mental function and physical well being.
I work with people just like you who are looking to live intentionally and create the best life they can live, who feel incomplete in their home space but don’t know how to make a change that really CHANGES how they feel. They have tons of photos pinned on Pinterest but don’t know how to translate the aspiration to experience indaily life, and are looking for guidance on getting into ACTION in making a real difference for themselves and their family.
What makes me different from other Interior Designers?
Although we will occasionally touch upon paint color, sofa choices and lighting and otherdesigner-y” things, you have me as a confidence and life design expert and mentor. I work on the inner and outer principals for success and look at your home and your self from an organic and spiritual perspective. What that means to you is that you get a wise-sage-meets-kick-butt authentic soul space mentor. I’m also very spiritual and I don’t pretend to hide it either. Because I’m not delicate, you’ll always get a straight to the point quick and honest response from me.
I’m concerned with how to get your home reflecting your true self and fostering strength and confidence for yourself and your family---whether it is a family of four or just you and your dog!
You may not like what I have to tell you – but you can be sure I will always tell you the truth with love and honesty. The truth about what’s standing in the way of your success and how to get rid of it FAST so you can start getting results in record time (and I throw in a healthy dose of humor and inspiration, which always helps!).
What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?
The Soul Space workshops, products and programs were created for people who are absolutely excited and dead serious about creating massive fundamental change for themselves and their family by redesigning their home from the inside out – it means not running around all day long, beating yourself up anymore saying: “I don’t know where anything is” or “my house is such a disaster” They were created for you to put systems in place within a few months (sometimes weeks!), which will eventually lead you to feeling less stress and healthier overall, and an abundance of ease, joy, moneyand greater love connections with your family---your space works for you rather tha YOU always having to work hard to make it work.
Being a mom (one baby and two doggies!) myself, I’m known to work best with other moms who are committed to their success no matter what. I work with those who are super-ready to get going and just want to know exactly what steps to take to feel free to live their life knowing that their home is a place of respite and joy. My clients often tell me – “just tell me what to do and I’ll do it!” Consider what you’ll do with me to be a high-octane crash course on everything you need to know to create a house that feels like HOME. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action. No excuses anymore, just very different ways of thinking and full support while you achieve this incredibly exciting goal: Freedom From Stress and Anxiety!
For what type of people are your programs NOT going to work?
Please know I’m very selective in who I work with and I cherry-pick my clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for. (It wouldn’t be fair to them.) The Soul Space programs are NOT for those who have no money coming in and are absolutely, financially desperate, at least not right away. It’s been my experience that people in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give them and do not do the work (probably because they spend so much time worrying about where they are going to get next month’s rent check or mortgage payment.) If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another. Do yourself (3) favors:
- Get some money coming in with a full-time or part-time job at the very least, and then callme. This will take the edge off and provide a little more peace of mind. Mostly, it will de-clutter your mind enough to focus on your Soul Space assignments and the BIG picture.
- Sign up for the free Happiest Home email http://bit.ly/2QkWLWd The free information will get you started towards your goals until you’re ready to work with me one-on-one.
- Make a point to read the Soul’s Happiest Home weekly tip http://bit.ly/AshleighsBlog in my blog. The tips are sent over week and will give you LOTS to think about.
What is the Super Soul Space Blueprint?
1.Set Intentions-No great journey comes without plans so here we will meticulously delve into your particular home, family, needs and wants
2. Clear Whats Tripping Your Up-What has stopped you? What is drainging you of your vitality and energy? What project have you been procrastinating on starting?
3. Analize Your Space-This is all about you and your family so we will look at each space and the problem area in each space and create your blueprint for each room.
4. Clear Clutter-Plan your word and work your plan. You have to have a plan to make your way through the clutter or it will never be slayed!
5. Focus In On Experiences-Ultimately your home is there to foster togetherness, seperation and experiences in each space. Lets find the life you want to live in your home!
6. Getting The Buy-In-Lets find out what the other people (or dogs or cats or babies or NOBODY!) in you life need and want so we can design your home for Everybody!
7. Don’t Forget Yourself—Often we forget our own needs. As Moms we are constantly focused on others and in order to show up as our best selves as Moms, Wives, Women we have to care for ourselves FIRST.
8. ACTION & VISION—Nothing comes to you without getting clear on what you want and getting your butt in gear!
9.Minimalism Not Required—Live the life you love in the home you love in the way you love it and COMPLETELY FORGET ANYBODY ELSE.
10. Start Forever, Today - Create for yourself a home for a lifetime that you can keep up and take with you when you move.
Does this really work?
Yes! The result of our work is an approach to shifting your mindset and creating a clear and concise plan so that with time, and consistency you'll skyrocket your confidence in your ability to create the home of your dreams. (See Applause)
What results can I expect?
- Have big breakthroughs and ah-ha moments
- Stop spending so much money, hey money not spent is money saved!
- Health benefits of living stress-free
- Let go and release things and ideas that are not serving you
- Anxiety dissipates & peace and calm sets in
- Creating new standards for yourself
- Fill your gas tank & learn how to self-nurture
- Reaching for your passions in life
- Discover yourself & set goals and reach them
- Feel empowered & excited about the future
- Have more ease in your life & home
- Learn how to say NO and honor your yes and no’s
- Find your happiness
- Watch your best home life unfold with ease
- Connect with your family in deep and meaningful ways
- Raise your self-esteem and self-love
- Learn proven techniques for releasing your internal resistance and self-sabotaging tendencies so you can take action
- Get crystal clear on your needs and those of your family
Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it is like to work with you?
Yes, I encourage you to! Please go to the Client Testimonials page http://bit.ly/AshleighsApplause
and read all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get too, or perhaps because that person is in a similar situation.
How quickly can I expect results?
That depends on how quickly you can make those inner shifts. Some clients are ready to go and create abundance, improve their health and expand the love and connection in their family in a very short time frame, sometimes even a few weeks while others have a bit more work to do first
How can I guarantee myself that I will get more Love, Health and Abundance in record time?
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of the Super Soul Space Blueprint have successfully reconnected with their family in meaningful ways, reduced stress in and outside of the home, been able to go out into the world a more complete and fulfilled person in much less time than they would have on their own AND have done so with ease and joy.
OK, I’m ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions. Can I call you?
Good, sounds like you’re ready to be pulled into your future! Yes, if you have a couple of questions, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us directly 310-779-0845
and I’ll be happy to walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you. I can’t wait to see you succeed and am honored to be the one to help you. Let’s get going!
Much Love, Ashleigh